Do you currently use a cosmetic, pencil or camera case for your diabetes supplies? Or worse, a plastic bag? When it’s time for a blood sugar check, do you have to rummage to find the correct device or tool while attempting to be discrete? Stop fumbling and treat yourself to a Clark case, designed specially for diabetes lifestyles.
- High quality materials
- Compact, double-compartment diabetes case for organizational simplicity
- Main compartment features a large elastic pocket that accommodates most glucose meters on the market with dimensions 4 L x 3.25 W inches (also accommodates Omnipod PDM and Dexcom receiver)
- Two elastic loops to hold lancing devices, test strip drums, insulin vials, etc
- Includes our signature removable waste pouch for easy collection and disposal of used test strips
- Second compartment is lined with insulation material* and can fit a combination of necessities – syringes, infusion sets, sensors, cartridges, batteries, CGM receivers, glucose tabs, emergency snacks, or cooling pouch
- *The insulation material is not designed to keep insulin cool on its own. If you wish to keep insulin cool, please purchase a FRIO Mini Wallet cooling pouch or use your own cool pack.
- For insulin pen(s) users, try our Banting Diabetes Wallet – this case will not accommodate an insulin pen
- For glucagon kit storage, try our Kamen Diabetes Case – this case will not accommodate a glucagon kit
6.5 L x 4.75 W x 2.5 H inches
The Clark case was named after Leland Clark, a biochemist who developed the first blood glucose sensor in 1962