It’s time to teach kids with diabetes new tricks. Get ready for proud displays on the playground and an adorable new item for show-and-tell. It’s nothing to bark at – children will finally dig carrying their supplies in this top-dog diabetes case specially for them.
- Soft canvas exterior with bone-shaped leatherette zippers
- Durable nylon interior
- Double-compartment diabetes case for organizational simplicity
- Optional, detachable shoulder strap
- Main compartment organizes daily testing essentials
- Velcro meter pocket accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 5 L x 3 W x 1.125 H inches (also accommodates Omnipod’s PDM or the Dexcom receiver)
- Two elastic loops to hold lancing devices, test strip drums, insulin vials, etc
- Includes our signature removable waste pouch for easy collection and disposal of used test strips
- Second compartment is lined with insulation material* and can fit a combination of necessities – Glucagon emergency kit, insulin pens, syringes, pump infusion sets, logbook, sensors, cartridges, batteries, CGM receivers, glucose tabs, emergency snacks, or cooling pouch
- *Insulation material is not designed to keep insulin cool on its own. If you wish to keep insulin cool, please purchase a FRIO Mini Wallet cooling pouch or use your own cool pack.
7.5 L x 5 W x 2.5 H inches