- Provides testing for acetoacetic acid
- With fast & convenient testing
- Promotes healthier habits from results
Urine Test for Ketone (Acetoacetic Acid)
- The strips provide a fast, convenient way of testing urine for the presence and concentration of acetoacetic acid (ketone). This substance when found in the urine provides information on carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Acetoacetic acid can be found in the urine from diabetics and is more commonly referred to as a “ketone body.” Use of Ketostix Reagent Strips can alert you and your doctor or diabetes educator to changes in your condition for which adjustments in your diet and/or medication may be needed. Carefully follow the testing schedule your doctor or educator establishes.
Reagents: 7.1% w/w Sodium Nitroprusside; 92.9% w/w Buffer
Intended for use in the U.S.A.
Reagent made in U.S.A.
Questions? Toll Free 1-800-347-8100
See package insert for complete instructions, including storage and handling. Read carefully.Bayer Corporation